1. Assist superior to source and appoint contractors, service providers and management agent.
2. Plan and coordinate with appointed contractors, service providers and management agent to ensure they perform in accordance with their scope of works/services.
3. Prepare documentations related to service agreement and renewal.
4. Monitor and evaluate vendor performance.
5. Attend enquiries including complaints and defects.
6. Liaise with authorities for the renewal of licenses.
7. Ensure all billing and collection of maintenance charges, sinking fund, water charges, deposits and other miscellaneous billings from owners and tenants are billed and collected promptly.
8. Perform inspection on buildings, facilities and equipment and ensure property is well maintained.
9. To liaise with owners/tenants on renovation as per renovation guidelines and comply with House Rules and regulations.
10. Participate in Pre-Delivery Inspection process and Vacant Possession (VP) process.
11. Assist superior to organize Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Joint Management Body (JMB) and Management Corporation (MC).
12. To undertake and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed and assigned by the superior.
1. At least 1 year of property management experience, preferably in property development/ building management field.
2. At least Diploma in Property Management, Building or related field.
3. Familiar with the requirements and guidelines of Strata Management Act, Building & Common Property Act, MSC and other relevant authorities will be added advantage.