• Monitor and control in-flow and out-flow funds; verify all supporting documents before online and cheque payment approval.
• Prepare reconciliation for all balance sheet items and control accounts.
• Monitor bank balance, cash flow position to ensure sufficient funds to meet payment deadlines.
• Accountable to handle full set accounts, month end closing and monthly management report.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of companies’ accounts with compliance to governing standards and regulations.
• Timely follow up with auditor to ensure the audit report is completed within timelines.
• Ensure completeness of documents in accordance with internal guidelines and policy for audit purposes.
• Responsible to prepare payment voucher, debit note, credit note and journal for immediate superior/Manager to verify.
• Monitor and maintain adequate cash flow and ensure cash book is updated.
• Liaise with company secretary, auditor, tax agent, bankers, suppliers, authorities on all finance related matters.
• Maintain good rapport with bankers, auditors, tax agent, company secretary, suppliers, and etc.
• Prepare report as required by Manager.
• To understake and all other duties and responsilbities as instructed by immediate superior.
• At least 2 years of financial experience, preferably in property or construction.
• Possess at least Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Familar with IFCA system.