1. Responsible to support office day-to-day administration.
2. Manage phone calls and correspondence (inbound & outbound mail) in office.
3. Provide documentation control support to the project team.
4. Maintaining internal records, which include preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation.
5. Work and co-ordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth and effective operation.
6. Perform ad hoc task assigned by the superior.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.
2. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the Property Development field is required for this position.
3. Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
5. Strong organizational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties.