• Ensure all work carried out for the project is complying with the HSE policy and procedures.
• To make sure safety measures and procedures are in accordance with environmental, safety and health statutory acts and regulation.
• Perform daily site inspection and prepare checklist / report as required by superior.
• Liaise with consultant, subcontractors and relevant authority department (e.g.: DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, KEMEMTRIAN KESIHATION & CIDB) to identify and resolve health, safety and environment issues.
• Responsible for conducting safety programs included safety induction/toolbox meeting to new workers/subcontractor’s workers.
• Candidate must valid a Yellow Book registration with DOSH for Site Safety Supervisor (SSS).
• At least Diploma holder (Environment / Health / Safety) or its equivalent.
• At least 3 years of working experience with main contractor company on high rise project.
• Experience in Traffic Management Plan and able to provide advice to site management.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract