1. Assist PM in developing and implementing OSH program at the project site.
2. Ensure the project site is comply with the legal and authority requirements, including Safety & Health policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed and communicated.
3. To inspect the workplace that liable to cause bodily injury to any person working at workplace.
4. Report to PM immediately if any fatal and serious accident and dangerous occurrences.
5. Ensure all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
6. To prepare HIRARC (Hazard identification, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control) for PM review.
7. Maintaining all appropriate Health and Safety filing system / records of the project site.
8. Carrying out duty under Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (OSHA) and its regulations.
9. Assessing, advising and organizing safety training and education to enhance safety awareness and safety skill for workers and site staffs.
10. Ensure safety audit and inspection are carried out at regular intervals and submit report to PM.
11. Attend site meetings as and when required by PM.
12. Monitor the sub-contractors and third parties work performance on the Safety, Health and Environmental issues.
13. Provide supports to the company quality management system (QMS) for its effectiveness.
1. Possess at least a diploma/ degree in Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Engineering or subject related to Safety & Health.
2. Certified SHO with Green Book from NIOSH.
3. Minimum 3 years of working experience in Construction industry.