• To maintain and keep tenants and leasing record database up-to-date and accurately.
• To generate rental billing and deliver to tenants in timely manner.
• Ensure documentations are up-to-date.
• Ensure billings are in accordance with Tenancy Agreement terms and condition.
• Follow up and follow through with tenants on rental collection and other payments due in timely manner.
• Monitor any outstanding rental and alert Manager for actions to be taken promptly.
• Attend to customers or tenants’ feedback and complaints promptly and in accordance with internal customer service etiquette guidelines.
• Proper filling on legal documents and tenants’ information.
• Coordinate and work closely with team members on leasing related matters.
• Prepare weekly reports on outstanding collection accurately and timely for Manager’s review.
• Establish and maintain good relationship with current tenants, suppliers and contractors.
• To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Manager from time to time.
• Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Property Development/ Real Estate Management or equivalent.