• Responsible in sourcing and selection of suppliers and vendors; identify and negotiate on credit
term application with suppliers and vendors.
• Work closely with Cost & Contract team to obtain product specifications and cost estimation for
• Assist superior to conduct research and recommend new or alternative materials for cost reductions.
• To plan and coordinate with suppliers/ vendors and site personnel on delivery schedules and perform
close monitoring to ensure materials are delivered on time to respective project sites.
• Perform inventory control and tracking; prepare weekly/ monthly reports for superior.
• To monitor procurement budget and expenditure.
• Responsible to ensure in-coming invoices from suppliers and vendors are verified before issue
• Perform Vendor Evaluation to assess on suppliers’ and vendors’ performance in terms of delivery
schedules, products quality and service provided; prepare report for superior review.
• Maintain good rapport with suppliers and vendors to get competitive rates and satisfied services.
• Maintain good relationship and coordination with main contractors, sub-contractors, consultants and
related parties that involved in the projects.
• To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
• At least 4 years of procurement experience, preferably in construction industry.
• Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies or related field.
• Familiar with building materials.